WELCOME TO THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF BADAGAS!

Baarivi, Nodivi, Oridivi & Odhivi! [Come, See, Listen and Read!] பாரிவி, நோடிவி, ஓதிவி & ஓரிடிவி

Badaga Series Website of Wing Commander Bellie Jayaprakash©2006-2012

Want to listen to some foot tapping Badaga dance numbers as you browse- Sole Gaayi -- MeleKeri -- Kappu Huttileyu -- Hutty Bappanay -

Thursday 22 March 2012

From Malaysia

Anbu Keerthan Suppirmaniam
[ anbukeerthan6@gmail.com :: mobile : 0066 012 632 1579 ]
I'm from Malaysia and would like to share my personal experience in learning Badaga Language.

Badaga language is so amazing and very interesting. I got a lot information from websites such as numbers, greetings, months, animals name, months and I'm very proud that I can sing full length of Badaga song.(Banuloka Thevakumara Neethano Song).

I just cant stop mentioning the words and singing Badaga language songs. Really amazing and interesting. Now I want to improve on speaking and pronouncing and I need help and guidance to meet my own satisfaction. Always proud to be an INDIAN.
Hello AKS, thanks a million for your views on Badaga. If you browse through my websites, may be you will find a lot on Badaga language. I hope, some Badaga friends in Malaysia will pickup your words and get in touch with you. Best wishes - Wg Cdr JP

No comments:

Post a Comment